I am honored to be nominated for the Liebster Award by 2B or Not 2B—super cool beautiful writer lady with chops and skills.
The rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:
1) Acknowledge the blog who nominated you for this award.
2) Answer 11 questions the blogger gave you.
3) Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4) Nominate 11 blogs.
5) Notify them.
6) Give them 11 questions to answer.
The following are questions 2B asked me in her nomination:
- What made you start blogging? How long ago did you start? I couldn’t stop posting crazy-long status updates on Facebook, so I thought, “Better start a blog.” Plus, my friend did and I got jealous. LOL I started about 1 1/2 years ago-Jan. 2016?
- If you could visit any country in the world, which would you visit and why? I would like to visit India, Africa and Australia/New Zealand. I would like to help anywhere in the world people are in need. Also, Australia/NZ just looks cool. I’d go anywhere.
- What is your favorite animal? Norwich Terrier, dog, horse
- Favorite candy? Steak LOL Kidding! Almond Joy (I know. Ew. I’m old. You’ll understand when you’re 40.)
- Do you prefer digital or physical books? Paper.
- What is the biggest problem you encounter while writing? Thinking up the words. LOL No. Spelling.
- What color are your eyes? Gray.
- Recount a brief childhood story. What happened? Abuse. Lots of stuff. 🙂 Seriously tho–I fell off my bike one day. My chain flew off my rickety old jalopy and I busted up my knees and shins. Blood poured down my legs. Road burn for days down my entire shin. One big scab. My mom hosed me off when I got home because there was that much blood. I lived. Barely.
- What type of music do you like to listen to? Coldplay, 21 Pilots, Gorillaz
- Do you collect anything? If so, what is it? Shells! Memories.
- Where do you see yourself in five years? Well-known writer?? 😀
I just nominated some people through another award, so. I apologize if it’s rude to not nominate others. Only a few people actually completed the tag. I completed because I think this is fun.