Buckets on a Barefoot Beach nominated me for an award. These are new questions, so I wanted to answer them. Plus, tag her because her blog is cool. I’m not following the rules, but I don’t mind. Do you? 🙂 LOL
- What is your favorite time of day? Blogging time. 🙂
- If you could trade cell phones with someone for a day, who would you choose? No one! I like my phone and its amount of calls. LOL Maybe I would trade with the Dalai Lama? LOL Or the pope. Or some Australian outback rancher?
- Which musician would you sing karaoke with? Tom Waits? I’m assuming I could keep up and not sound horrible. Plus, he sings a song with my name in it–Martha. Plus, he’s not a bad actor.
- Which fictional character would you have tea with? Mad Hatter? LOL How about Atticus Finch?
- Which historic figure (someone who has been dead at least 20 years) would you like to have as a teacher? Jesus.
- If you were going to spend the afternoon with some spokesperson from a commercial, who would you choose? Matthew McConaughey (Lincoln commercial) Alright, alright, alright!
- If your life was a TV show, what genre would it be? Reality. LOL
- Where would you NOT host a secret meeting? McDonald’s
- If you were a TV weather forecaster, what would you call your show? Meteorology with Martha
- Which historical figure would you play a board game with? Gandhi
- If you had speech bubbles (like a superhero), what color would the text be? Black (I’m Batman.)