I had an uncharacteristic rant last night on the blatant hypocrisy of some Trump supporters. Sorry. Sometimes you just gotta say it out loud. Or write it down. So you know you’re not crazy.
I made a pledge to myself in August of 2012, stop being negative. Negativity courts anxiety, turmoil and attracts even more negativity and conflict. So I stopped being cynical. At least on the Facebook and other social media. I only posted positive updates and I started really processing and writing my memories down. But I would always try to sum up with hope. Like–this is hard, but worth it. Or T-I-L! 🙂
Yesterday was a little remnant from the past. I’m glad I said it, wrote it, blurged about it, but I have no aspirations to be a political blog or journalist. So, best to limit negativity, ranting and name-calling. No good comes from it. It’s just me calling out in a cavern of similar faces/voices to hear the sweet echo of “Yeah! He’s an idiot!” to soothe my troubled American mind. I’m preaching to the choir and provoking the peanut gallery.
So, instead, let’s spread a little sunshine, shall we?
Thank you, JJ Cuddles. That’s what my daughter and I call you. 🙂 Hope that’s cool with you. LOL JJ Cudds tagged me, so now I will tag some light-bringers as well.
This is an award for those blogs which bring sunshine into your life… interpret it any way you feel is appropriate, but follow these guidelines:
1.) Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2.) Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3.) Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4.) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Questions Asked of Me:
- Where is the best place to watch the sunrise or sunset? Florida beaches
- What color do you wear the most often? Black
- How many siblings do you have? 3, I’m the baby. You’re not going to ask for my mother’s maiden name and bank account info are you?? LOL
- Which charity would you leave all your money to in the future? A local homeless shelter, domestic violence shelter or children’s group home.
- If you lived in another country, what would it be? New Zealand, England or an exotic island
- What are your favorite and least favorite candy bars? Fav-Reese’s, Almond Joy Disgusting-Charleston Chew, hell nah!
- What is you favorite time of day? Husband kissing time
- What is the least favorite part of your own blog? The bad writing parts. So, most of it. LOL JK! The parts where I misspell or mis-punctuate. So, all of it. LOL
- What food causes you to pig out the most? Can’t pig out really, but right now, Hot Cheetos, my new lover.
- What actress would you want to meet for coffee? Kate Mulgrew
- Where is your most ticklish spot? I feel very vulnerable telling you, this is as bad as handing over my bank info. Stomach. Don’t!
Pencil Princess (graffiti tribute)
Heaven and Haleigh (ur my writer goals, girl!)
Richard McShreds-a-lot Potter
KC Mad-skillz Maggio
Buckets On a Barefoot Beach
Domain of Shane
Zoolon (should be called “Cool”on. 🙂
Tea and Tales
haiku out of africa
Ooh! I did more than 11. Can’t have too much sunshine. I hope someone nominates me again with new questions because I have a lot more sunshine in my pocket. If you don’t have time, don’t sweat it! Just glad to show you off in the sunlight.
My Questions For You:
Why did you start a blog?
When did you start writing and why?
Do you have a religious preference? You’re not dying.
Do you have other creative talents?
Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Are you in a relationship? If so, how do they feel about your writing?
What is the one thing you want to do before you can’t do things any more? Okay, I lied, you are dying. Hurry!
What do you enjoy doing when you’re not writing?
If you could do anything without failing and money wasn’t a concern, what would you do?
Are you blogging in hopes of being discovered or just as an exercise in community and writing?
Have you published anything yet?
Ooh! Too many questions, too. Sorry. Answer what you like! Love and hugs to you all!
What I love most about pictures of the sun?
You can’t tell if the sun is rising or setting.
Let’s imagine the rise!